Tuesday, May 12, 2009

 

Cafe Society

O.K. due to how my stomach took it I'm probably not going to the Mongolian Grill in Union Gap again, at least I'm not eatting Mongolian Grill there if I do...

I do have an over-sensitive stomach probably other people would not have a problem!

The food was DELICIOUS, I got shaved thin slices of beef, piles of veggiea and the noodles of course! I was a novice, an insurance agent friend of mine instructed me on what to do.

Then here is why to go, the fun part!
NEVER underestimate the entertainment value of a large iron grill hot as the hub of Hell, with three or four guys sliding people's chosen food around! The grill itself is very large, it heats up the whole room and delicious smells issue forth.

I really should have filmed the proceedings, it was awesome!

The prices are very reasonable and you get a lot of food for the money. As well they have a 55 and older Senior Discount! So even if it's just once for the experience you should go watch this and eat what reasults!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter