Friday, April 17, 2009

 

Wierdness I Woke Up To...

Mecca is going to get a Chinese built monorail.... I am wonderina a lot about how that will go. It was on NPR and we are well past the 1st of April.

I have had a headache for some days now. It's actually getting better. It started wiht my neck. I took a fall back in the winter of 1996 and injured my neck and there's sometimes pain at the old injury site. I had more trouble with it than usual the last few days and since I already was seeing the doctor I mentioned it. I was sent for X-Rays on it and my unreliable ankles.

Comments:
About time you had your ankles seen to, if you don't mind me saying so. From your posts, if you were a racehorse you'd have been in trouble.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter