Tuesday, April 21, 2009

 

Two Updates:

As Owen said in 'Comments' if I were a race-horse I'd be in trouble! Like some race-horses I am sporting ankle braces. I had to get some light but supportive enclosed shoes to wear with them as my other shoes would not work with them. A friend kindly offered me a choice, between a pair of $700 trainers which were cute and fit, but they made me rock! :) I couldn't take the loss of equilibrium so I said 'They are lovely shoes, but I don't think I can get used to them.' She is the friend who'se very thick carpet I thought was MOVING under my feet. Yes it was! :) Anyway she had another pair of trainers which zip and which are a nice un-obtrusive style. O.K. not good with saris but o.k. with almost anything else I'd wear. it takes me like 20 minutes to get the braces on, but once they are on, they aren't at all too warm so far. I have to have them on all day.

I also was given a pain relief perscription. I slept better than I have in I don't know when! I was pain free all night, and don't feel at all awful this morning. A little nauseous, it's apparently a common side effect.


it was HOT yesterday in the Yakima Gulag! I am sure some permafrost is gone for GOOD!
We went from the 'Global Warming Me Arse!' winter to the 'Ice-Age What Ice Age?' Spring in one fell swwoop. I put away my winter things in their suitcases and tidied up a little in my room.

Comments:
We take our feet and our ankles too much for granted.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter