Thursday, April 30, 2009

 

Moving?

I am finding getting a flat in the Yakima Gulag almost more challenging than performing the same feat twice in Beautiful Bosnia! My housemates have a chance at a place out in the country. Unfortunately, this place is out further than where the busses run, and neither does any form of para-transit, making it 100% unsuitable for me. I can't live cheap and live that far out. I HAVE to be in a city! Public tansit so I can get to places, the public library so I can go online sometimes. I mean I don't need internet at home if I can go to the library and use it for a bit. I really am in suspense because the flat I want is the last one available in a building downtown. It is a suitable size, an excellent location for me, and a price I can afford. Finding someplace in the center of town that I can afford is not so easy now. Especially if I want someplace actually SAFE for me. I am praying the manager gets back in touch and says yes!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter