Wednesday, March 11, 2009

 

Went Out Yesterday

Sometimes you don't see your friends for a bit. I decided to call one of them and go ride around with her and it was great fun. We hit the Goodwill and I got a deal on an old clarinet case. The thing was labeled $2.99. It looked just the sort of thing to keep one's Top Secret stuff in. I cleaned it up, took all the silly price tags off and put it in my room. Anyway, after that, I showed it to my housemate who informed me it's an $80 case had I got it new. So that was fun.

we went and had lunch at the Powerhouse Grill a good place to eat if you are ever here and have the $$$ to do it. actually it isn't very expensive. They have good coffee and you get lots of it. They just put the pot of coffee right on your table. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter