Tuesday, March 31, 2009

 

Spring Break in the Yakima Gulag

Well, I am tired. Just spending the morning at home with the housemate and a 5 year old who isn't even being that difficult is tireing. There is a REASON Go0d made menopause!

Yesterday I ran away for awhile, went up and dropped off a borrowed Tupperware at a friends. Then went to Goodwill where I got a lamp and two dresses. It would have been three if I could have FIT the beautiful Rajastani tie-dye mirror work kameez I saw there for 3.99, but I was NEVER thin enough to get away with it. I never will be and I sadly left it on a hanger and counted my blessings to have found two dress that DID fit without making me look like Kate Smith. Then a friend who makes cool things called. She'd had a yard sale, made $800 out of it and had cool supplies left over. She gave them to me and we went places. She found me some wooden eggs I am going to paint later. I got 5 of them and will get more bit by bit. I like painting eggs. My Easter eggs were always the prettiest.

My sister and I got some U*kranian Easter eggs from our Grandmother for Easter on year, the real deal, real eggs the lovely lovely designs and they sat in the living room for a long time, eventually one by one they got knocked over, and exploded. :( Such lovely eggs though.

It is beautiful out and I am going to do other things.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter