Monday, March 09, 2009

 

Snow? and the Green Fairy Can Fly Me to My Happy Place...

I always said before I died I had to try absinthe, just ONCE to see what it was like.

Anyway a friend of mine said they had very small bottles of it for $6 at the state store. So we hopped a bus, she isn't used to busses b.t.w. We made the buy and I tried a small amount of it and thought it tasted pretty good. Better than Sambucca. Not that this is going to be a habit or anything like that.

Today is one of those anniversaries that are not fun to recall. . .

Tomorrow is one I recall with fondness and pride as it is the birthdate of my very lovely daughter. My grand daughter's birthday party was yesterday it was cool.

The theme was 'Tea Party' all the girls looked Very High Society in very pretty dresses, some looked sort of like little flapper dresses. All the girls got cute hats with flowers on them. No actual tea got served... because almost all the kids invited showed.

They looked so adorable, all the girls did really. My daughter throws the best kids parties EVER!

Then it was home again perchance to sleep. Stupid daylight savings time.

Oh it's been very lightly snowing on and off. Very weird this late in the year, even for the Yakima Gulag.

Comments:
Enjoy the birthdays and go easy on the green stuff!
 
Not to worry, it's legal in U.S.A. green stuff, made in France, and the fact is cough syrup is more of a health risk, even the children's non-alchol stuff. And yes, I am going easy, it's BLOODY EXPENSIVE! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter