Tuesday, March 03, 2009

 

Chechnya

I haven't commented much on Chechnya in this blog. 1. this blog is mostly a Balkans related blog 2. When this blog is NOT a Balkans related blog, it is a Yakima Gulag blog.

Still I read in I think it was the latest Time Magazine an article about the latest nasty dictator of Chechnya. There was a photo of this less than ideal looking male human dancing with the very lovely female member of a Chechen folk ensemble. the Chechen attire looks vaguely like what Bosnians traditionally wear, at least at first glance. The female dancer was quite lovely, beautiful skin and what one saw of her hair was also lovely.

Nicely dressed of course.

the article though dismayed me. Apparently there has been a rash of so called 'honor killings' in Chechnya.

So apparently the new dictator is a bit of an extremist despite being out dancing with lovely young ladies.

I read some of his coments on women and womenj's rights and felt really really angry.

What he was saying might be really great extremism, but it is far from the teachings of any decent religion!

Let us just say I do not like this man. I'm blogging from a public library, and I can't really say the things I really think ought to happen to this disgusting man!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter