Sunday, February 08, 2009

 

Nice to see sunshine

I really am enjoying the sunshine. Yesterday I went and got ingredients for my meat ball dish, it can be served as a soup or over rice. Everyone that tried it liked it. This despite an accidental inclusion of vanilla yogurt instead of plain in the meatballs! The people who make labels need to do a better job, someone who has a sight deficit and who is shopping while frazzled will make mistakes! :)

I've been tinkering with the Moviemaker program at home some more, and doing a short film of my Sarajevo pictures and film clips. The goal is to have roughly six seperate files, to be shown as a movie in six parts. It is going to go with the short guide book I'm working on.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter