Tuesday, February 17, 2009

 

More sunshine and more McDonalds

It's sunny today. On Sunday my friend with the 3 year old got me and we went to the very cool retro Unioni Gap McDonalds, we got after a wait to sit in the Chevy with tail fins that has been made into a booth, this was cool and her kid liked it a lot. We had hot fudge sundaes, a cheap treat.

We had planned to walk the Greenway but it was too dim, too bleak, too dismal for walking and my various aches and pains were acting up. So we hit the Valley Mall for a bit of 'keep the kid out of the fancy displays of expensive stuff' and for the afore mentioned hot fudge sundae. I've had a peaceful weekend. My housemates arrived back having had a glorious time elsewhere, bearing seashells. I returned the large curvy dagger and the short knife issued me for household defense back to P. and went to sleep. I was tired for some weird reason.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter