Wednesday, February 18, 2009

 

Cafe Society in the Yakima Gulag

Right, the housemates and I decided it was time to get some cheap and cheesy reading. I traded my Carl Hiasens for some one book, and have like $8 sometning credit at the Encore book store. I got Prince of Ayodhia. it looks promisingly paneer loaded. Hunky old school Indian dudes, should be good!
I got some stuff in the 'romance' catagory, mostly Scottish themed and some light mysteries and I think some Sci Fi, for a couple bucks.

Before that S. and I went to a new coffee place, called 'The Coffee Clinic' I listened in on soem guys who looked all redneck but turned out to be at least as Woggy as Yours Truely.... Albanian Greek, how Woggy R U?

Anywya, we had fun drinking coffee the wait staff wear sort of medical wear, and there's cheesy gifts like 'Sit Down Shut Up and Hold ON! car air freshener, and some awful pine scented stuff labeled 'This Car REEKS! Just be glad I have this air freshener, then the kids dental clinic has this ultra coooool play area, with jelly fish, killer whales and shards and a pirate ship and God knows what all, the Gulag has had a Serious Up-Grade I'm telling you!

S. and I were looking in the window at the play area and wishing the clinic for kids were not cloesed so we could kidnap a kid for a tooth cleaning and go hang there!

Beautiful and sunny today.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter