Thursday, February 19, 2009

 

2 Nights of Less Than Optimal Sleep

The Trained Attack Cat was busy last night, people we couldn't see were around the house, and the police were pretty active in the immediate area, also there were a couple screams either from a couple blocks away or from within a house at about 3 a.m. and the older of the girls sleep walked a bit, so I am kind of ragged round the edges. The car alarm only went off once and it probably was The Trained Attack Cat's boyfriend. She is fixed, but she still dates! Not at all usual for female fixed felines as far as I know!

I mention all this because NOTHING NISTA NADA NIL AON RUD DADA was on the local news on the radio. In fact they went quite off the air for a couple hours last night. They have a bad habit of that, if I do call them to mention it, diplomatically, 'Uh you guys had like 2 hours of Dead Air last night? Care to enlighten me as to what was going on?' They get all bitchy and hang up. Someone tells me the studio has a place where the rain gets in. They need to sue their contractor, and fix it. Also they need some sort of a local news staff that will report on events that concern the whole community not just the right side of it if you know what I mean and I think you do. Probably never happening until a few people Go West! :)

It is a beautiful sunny day that I have gotten a late start to.

A friend gave me an absolutely gorgeous turquoise colored Indian skirt. Actually in India this would be a petticoat, but here we wear them with a few slips and call it good. :)

One friend just got a new grand daughter. She and I caught up yesterday, hung out in the Student Union at the Yakima Gulag People's Institute of Higher Re:Education, I showed her pictures from my year in Sarajevo, and tried to update all my virus protection software but it was taking forever so I went back to the house.

The Formerly Art Bell Show was cut off, I might have slept through all the odds and ends of stuff on my street if it had remained on the air, the bumper music is soothing even if I find some guests in need of Re:Education.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter