Saturday, November 15, 2008

 

Today's projects

@ Owen, I did try save as. It's some sort of glitch. I will be getting Open Office on a new disk soon, that should solve the problem. The other one is at home internet access. There are some unsecured WiFi networks close by. I resent that my house mate can get on and I never can for longer than it takes to do a blip-vert! So I am researching alternatives suitable for a person with a lap top. It needs to be CHEAP and it would be nice if it didn't involve playing with fire! There is a skilled welder in the commune, but how long he may be there is anyone's guess. Assume someone who can put things together but who is afraid of playing with fire or tearing apart circuit boards.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter