Tuesday, November 25, 2008

 

At some point

Someone is going to have to realize that privacy screens are NOT repeat NOT adaptive technology.

I also really can't stand how the U.S.B. pors work on the keyboards, actually the word is DON'T work on the screens.
I am sick to death of it. I can't make things work here. I really miss internet cafes at this point. This library would never think about hireing me for example to help with that stuff, or SOMEONE, anyone who knows how to make stuff work. No not because the library is bad, but because this city is CHEAP with some vital services. Still there is a culture at the library that isn't all that computer helpful. Good equipment for example doesn't cost more, it might be LESS!Having U.S.B. ports down on the side of the keyboard... NOT a plan people, having the only other USB thing be the mouse thing, and not having other USB ports taht work is crazy making. I want to verify my better than 50 words for NaNo and I cant because of this stupid bad equipment

Comments:
How about getting your own adapter with two sockets to fetch with you so you can put the mouse plug in one and your memory stick in the other?

Owen
 
My first goal is to get a WiFi booster made up, that will solve most of my problems really.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter