Monday, November 24, 2008

 

45000 words + as of noon this morning...

I have had kind of a nasty little cold. The bad news is I can't go to the home of the nice people who offered me the use of their computer in this condition. My housemate got it first, probably from her daughter who got it at school.
So I have had headaches, and a sore throat and an attitude problem. Still I have gotten a lot of writing done in the morning. I have to go back. I mean others are finished altogether. That's o.k. but I wanted to be finished yesterday! I don't know how many thousands of words I typed yesterday. A lot though. This was before the drama hit. There was a problem which resulted in water everywhere in the bathroom and downstairs. An emergency plumber had to be sent for. The whole thing was an accident and no one's fault. But it was a bit scary and it was not fun. Today I'm washing all the dirty clothes that probably saved us from worse problems. S. is far too tired for t hat. It was one of those times neatness would have been a BAD thing! The dirty clothes kept the water that leaked out of the rug. The problem was detected rapidly, so t hat helped. In short it all could have been so much worse. I for one am thankful it wasn't! :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter