Monday, October 13, 2008

 

Thanks Owen

Owen has reported that one of the three killers of Denis Mrnjavac got 9 years in prison.

The link is in French, and I am using the free computer access in the Yakima Gulag People's Library. So I can't say that it is easy to do linkies. He has a comment on the last post, you can view the comment and go there, if you read French. I read a little French.

Or you can copy and paste this.

http://balkans.courriers.info/article11377.html

My sister sent me this one. She often reads the Santa Fe New Mexican, we lived in the State of New Mexico many years both of us, and have a fondness for New Mexico cuisine. We also love otters, who wouldn't? They are such adorable playful beasties! Otters have been making a comeback in BiH too, with help. I think in the form of otters imported from Germany or someplace.

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/SantaFeNorthernNM/River-otters-return-to-Rio-Grande

If you get History Channel, you can see a documentary called 'Black Blizzard' DO watch, it shows why I won't vote Republican.

Actually it was a very good documentary. Very well done indeed. Hoover was totally ineffectual against what happened. Free market forces my dupa!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter