Wednesday, October 29, 2008

 

Internet Access Intermittant

Sometimes there is an unsecured WiFi I can access, lately signal strength has been low. The library at the college lets me have half an hour, because they only have 2 public access computers.

This means I am on less than before, even in Sarajevo, because I don't have the option of using an internet cafe. It used to be ANYONE could use the computers in the Student Union here, but that has changed. At the college you now must be a student to use them. I suspect some have viewed unsavory things on those computers, and that this is part of why whey are less available.

Anyway, I could truck into town and use the Public Library computer for an hour, but lately things have been busy where I am living. So expect that blogging here may be light at times. Pray for a signal boost from the unsecured network! You will then see more of me!

That is a promise to my friends and a threat to my detractors! :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter