Friday, October 31, 2008

 

Happy Dan Vjestica for those who are into that...

Halloween is going to be a bit low key where I am at. My landlady objects to some features of Halloween, the witch stuff, on the grounds that she is a serious Christian. I am headed downtown to photograph some Dia de Los Muertos stuff, and to attempt to put it up at the city library. I am tired, but I had a nice breakfast and that helps. It is raining in the Yakima Gulag. We like rain, personally prefer it to snow since one needn't shovel rain, but we need snow too in it's season! :)

No body is coming here to get candy, unless the grandbabies come. Probably they won't. I believe there are other plans there. Haven't heard.

Anyway, have a nice day dear readers!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter