Thursday, October 09, 2008

 

Further on the Republican offering...

Sarah Palin had a speech published by Hillsdale College, in 'Imprimus' I did not take 'Imprimus' for myself, it was sent to me by a former employer. I really don't agree with much printed in there, and Sarah Palin really amazed me by thinking that the natual gas aond oil available from Alaska, all 6%! would be of significant use to the Lower 48! I mean SERIOUSLY! 6% isn't even enough to bring the price down a couple cents! jebiga!

The speech was ill-written as well. But then who was surprised.

I am not a big fan of Brigitte Bardot, on the grounds that she has predjudices I personally can live without...(she doesn't like either Muslims or Jews...) But she did put out a scathing statement on Sarah Palin, and her environmental policies. . .


The best thing though was sent by my sister. The 'Santa Fe New Mexican' yhad an article about some relatives of McCain and t heir dealings with the Ruidoso Downs Racetrack. O.K> a guy isn't responsible for what even his recent dead ancestors have been up to, but it was interesting reading.

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/Local%20News/McCain-s-family-ties-to-racetrack-unveils-sordid-tale

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter