Thursday, October 23, 2008

 

Changes

I have moved from my daughter and son-in-law's place. It is too small for five people, and it was getting hard on all of us.

My daughter and sone-in-law are very good people, so are my grandkids, but there was no way it was going to work. I love them all dearly and am very grateful to them. I had a lot of fun with the grand-kids, but face it, I have lived alone for years, I am a person who needs to have quiet.

My friend I am renting a room from has one child, but I also have my own room. She is going through some stuff where one more adult in the house is a help, and it helps me. So again, I am grateful!

I have cast my ballot, and I pray all goes well for my candidates!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter