Friday, September 26, 2008

 

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar....

Not that I have a lot to do with cigars! I missed my big fat chance to try a Cubano, they are legal and available in BiH!

The Frued quote has more to do with the font differences. I dislike Ariel, it is plain. I miss Georgia, but some computers for whatever reason don't offer Georgia in Blogspot.

I have been totally out of touch with everything Balkanski other than the huge quantity of lokum and of tahan halva given to me by friends in Sarajevo, the same halva that kept me in carina tako dugo! Nothing like being stuck in carina when nature is urgently calling! Welcome back to America INDEED! haha

Yes I felt about as welcome as kuga! (the bubonic plague for those of you in Rio Del!)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter