Monday, September 08, 2008

 

Humid today in Sarajevo.

Yesterday I had reason to be glad my travel arrangements are entirely by air,there was a huge bus accident in Croatia, 19 killed,and Iforget how many injure. I was sad to see that. I am off to shop for a suitcase or bag with wheels, my ones I came with are not in wonderful shape.

That can be fun here! Or NOT! Depends how much you like people yelling and screaming! I had a discussion with one sales person that was noisier than my break-up with the F.(former) S.O. In fact it was up there with giving my ex-husband the old heave ho! Which is saying something!

I am going to check the Pijaca on Ciglane, but maybe tomorrow. Any of you ever see the film Green Card?

Well, since the F.S.O. isn't part of my life, one of the girls at the shop has been trying to fix me up, and the guy who owns the shop across the street has an uncle.... I have nothing to lose meeting the guy. . .. .

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter