Tuesday, August 26, 2008

 

Thoughts Have Wings!


Thoughts Have Wings!
Originally uploaded by Yakima_gulag
This is again a time for change in my life. I am down in Baščaršija. My daughter tells me the Big Letter I have been waiting for might take up to another week. My sister sent me some information I can use if I have to, in order to get help. Things are not dire yet. So long as the card comes in a week. I thought for sure 2 weeks. Anyway, I have been keeping myself busy. Flikr needs to DO something about their upload deal! I am getting annoyed with how long it is taking today,

One of those Only in Sarajevo Moments just happened here at Club Click, the stepless well lit internet club. ) The young lady in charge offered the early customers Bosnian coffee, and of course I said yes! I needed a coffee, the stove and I had an argument this morning. That stove brings out the Animist in me I swear! I had cooked leftover rice and added some soup mix to jazz it up a little, and had just set the coffee pan on the burner when the stove of it's own volition went off. Meaning I had to quick turn it off. I was so annoyed, and it was news time. So I did not have coffee before walking into town, and this dear young lady at Club Click made coffee, and offered it, and it came with lokum on a toothpick!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter