Thursday, August 28, 2008

 

Stuff I would have mentioned..if my own problems hadn't been bugging me...

Pyramid Update: I guess Osmanagić has buddies in the neighborhood... there was a big pyramid conference seminar sort of deal advertized heavily on FTV and it made local news. I still don't think it is a pyramid, sorry, my working theory is it is an Ottoman Era Arms Dump and a BIG luxury one. Maybe it was a Ban Kulin Arms Dump, then a Tvrko I and II Arms Dump but then however giganto it was, they forgot it was there.


I came to Club Click and discovered that I am mildly famous....

Comrade Katjuša @ SFF

the lady who opens Club Click in the morning saved it for me, some big shot journalist from far away from either Sarajevo or the Yakima Gulag took this picture. Not being a famous journalist, I am just another face in the crowd. People who would like to guess which one I am are welcome to guess. I shan't tell you.

I am plotting my return. Things I need include a plane ticket and a slightly bigger second suitcase. There are things I got here I'd like to take home. Sadly it can't include the medovaća... so I have been drinking it. I have been going places and seeing my friends. it is a lovely city, and it is going to be very hard to leave. Well, if the landlady's brother ever FINISHES reading my manuscrip, who knows...

News from Georgia remains super distressing. Ethnic cleansing has been mentioned in that context. I feel bad for the ordinary people who are being sucked into this latest opposite of Woodstock event.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter