Sunday, August 17, 2008

 

Sarajevo Film Festival,

Drugarica Katjuša is at the Sarajevo Film Festival, doing those things which are free to the public, which includes a brief use of this internet set-up! We will have pictures later, this set up doesn't include putting up pix, but that is fine, because we can check in and putting in pix will be cheaper than otherwise!

I witnessed an interview with the director of 'Kajmak', he is a very witty and interesting man, and it was enjoyable to watch. Not only that, anyone could come and watch if they were in Sarajevo! Most events to do with the Festival are at night obviously, and since I don't go out alone at night, that meant I was missing out on some of this stuff, so today the 'Week&nd' paper had information on the film festival, not just in Bosnian but in English, and I snagged a copy at the shop and came here.

This is a great festival, very comfortable, and nice and it is well covered on T.V. as far as events I can't attend. The festival is in my opinion a great asset for Sarajevo to publicise the city as a nice place to visit.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter