Monday, August 18, 2008

 

Sarajevo Film Festival, and now a word from our Sponsors!


IMAG0209
Originally uploaded by Yakima_gulag
For other pix that we have made public, please click here, the internet is slow today over here, and I am trying to keep my cool! Not easy since it has been hot, but better than you would think because at least this place is FREE! Saoir! Bezplatno! Gratis! žž once I dope out what is going on with the keyboard.

I.T. computers of Sarajevo set this up and has it staffed with very gorgeous Bosnian Young Ladies, one of whom has a nose ring just like Drugarica Katjusa!

Comments:
Sounds wonderful! However, you're describing certain situations without providing photographic proof--specifically, how am I supposed to believe that these young Bosnian ladies were really beautiful without being able to see for myself?

Strictly for research purposes, of course... ;)

Seriously, though, sounds like a wonderful event.
 
Well,you need to trust my sense of the beautiful! :) That or show up yourself! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter