Friday, August 29, 2008

 

Karadžić to appear in court today

Not a lot to report on that yet, probably it's going on on T.V. and I am out for the day. My plan was to go see Despić kuća, if I don't blow all my spare change here.

The government in Serbia is urging Mladić to surrender, but I think they probably ought to simply arrest him. The person in charge of such matters was saying it was in Mladić's best interest to surrender, but I don't think Mladić thinks so or he would have DONE so already!

Waiting out things to do with pieces of paper.

The bank sent my card, but NEVER did send a PIN! I might need a PIN at some point....I am not even sure I can activate the card without one. There have been storms at night, usually about when I would need to make the call to find out.

Note to travelers here, calling cards usually don't allow you to call 800#s in the U.S. but there is a nifty way around it, call the regular number, and if the place kicks you onto the 800# you are fine, THAT will work! Learned that by accident.

I went and said goodbye to the guy that made my nice coffee service.

Comments:
That vicious stupid man is stuffed full of his own cleverness - he wouldn't enter a plea, so Judge Bonamy entered the plea of "not guilty" on his behalf and then the crass clown tried to make a joke that Bonamy had pronounced him not guilty.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter