Friday, August 22, 2008

 

In Medovaća We Trust!

Certainly not God! That sod has been letting me down for years, and the latest was too much. Circumstances are such that I dumped the S.O. today. It was civilized. I learned a lot from being canned in the past from jobs I'd liked. I have been canned by experts! So after he left, I started eating the rašta sarama I had made for us both, and poured myself a good shot of medovaća. Basically he had his reasons for me not to move to his place. I can't given what has happened over the students afford to stay where I am. And there have been out of that very sweet guy far too many excuses. So I said, 'If you love someone you put them first, not dead last, FIRST! And you aren't doing that. I came all this way, and took some chances, you needed to take some chances too. You haven't.' So we played a civilized game of catch with the ring. He said 'keep it to remember me' So I said, 'Well I could need the money from selling it to go home. Thanks'
Then he left, I tore into the sarama and poured two stiff shots of medovaća.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter