Monday, August 18, 2008

 

Gah!

Some days are just a little annoying... I think it may rain later, my ankle acted up on the walk down. I will have to bus back, no question of it. Also I was briefly on T.V. here, not the first time, I have been seen from behind on T.V. and numerous tourists have snapped my picture but actually full view of me, well that here is a first. I was in the audience for one of the interview deals with the Sarajevo Film Festival. My landlord's brother didn't see me but one of my friends here did, and anyway he was all, 'You might get selected to be in a film who knows!' I basically said, 'I am not that good looking, no one would even want me for an extra! :)!' Actually long ago in my mispent youth I was in a crowd scene. I looked a lot different, I was on the bus in one of the Star Trek films, the one that has a lot of San Francisco.
But anyone who didn't choose to get off that bus was in the picture. Punkers, old ladies, old guys, the Vampire dude,
Anyway, that was fun. The festival is fun. I will go hang around some more today and see what is up.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter