Friday, July 04, 2008

 

Fireworks, Yakima


Fireworks, Yakima
Originally uploaded by Yakima_gulag
This is a picture of fireworks back in Yakima, last year. I did some film of them too, not sure if that is up on YouTube or not.

The reflexes needed to do decent pictures of fireworks are unbelievable! It all happens so fast!

These were taken at the Fairgrounds. I staked out a place for us all, and my daughter and some of my friends showed up to sit under the tree I usually got. That year, I was sick of carrying stuff, I took money and bought food and drinks there, and just flaked out all day until time for the Big Show.

I hope everyone back home is having a good Fourth of July, and keeping safe.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter