Friday, May 30, 2008

 

Second meeting

The second potential student is a decent sort, probably about my son's age NOT looking for something other than English lessons, and the reason he didn't show last time was business.

We ended up not actually meeting at the Gradska kafana, he had trouble finding parking, so that led me on a short walk accross the Princip bridge to a very attractive cafe on the other side, and I may use that place instead from now on, because the parking is better and I can anticipate many future students will need decent parking.

Plus, it's not a bad place to sit around if you need to do that.

It came as a huge relief that he is a serious student, and a nice person! So God willing, classes can start sometime next week. He has the less flexible schedule of the two, so I told him, please try to have word to me when you can come to class 2 days or so in advance, and explained why, and he understood! :) Always a plus! Plus the other guy is decent.

So it is a start ako Bog daj. I am still going to advertise, and screen other students. My goal is to have several days a week occupied by classes. I haven't had luck marketing to younger students really. So I will just focus on people in the business world. It is where the money is anyway! :) Not that I object to working with high school aged people, I am one of those rare people who really LIKES teenagers. That is when my kids were the most fun!

Comments:
Hopefully progress.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter