Friday, May 30, 2008

 

A moment of silence...

A moment of silence is going to be observed all over BiH for the people killed so senselessly near Tuzla.

General Norac got 7 years for war crimes.

and the Karadzic residence was searched again.

It is going to be fairly hot today. Yesterday was very hot indeed, and older people were advised to stay indoors at the worst time of day. I was only out pretty early and back home early, stopped off to get a roast chicken at the cevapi joint on the corner, sooooo delicious! I still have a little left, that will be lunch when I get back home. I took the bones and started some soup stock . I can use it to do some soup later. I get frozen vegetables, and just heat however much stock I need and put frozen veggies in it, not a lot of work but you end up with really nice soup that way. Good soup stock is like life support! :)

The situation of fishermen lately, is one example of why I am a Euroskeptic! They should be helped! Even a monkey isn't going to work for nothing! People need fish, fish is a good healthy food source. It isn't just inefficient fishermen who are suffering, it is ALL of them. So now we return to the days of sail? That would be my advice, learn to use sails! The statement from Brussels that they should just fish less was up there with 'Let them eat cake!' !

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter