Thursday, May 29, 2008

 

Another meeting....

Wish me luck, in roughly half an hour, one of the students who didn't make it actually got in touch, so we will meet, at the Gradska Kafana, instead of the other place. I started thinking, exit strategzwise, it is easier to leave that kafana, and it's location is known to ALL people in Sarajevo. I didn't even need to give the guy an address.

I will probably go a tiny bit early and get some lemonade.

I was already out. Anyway I got in touch with the first of the serious students, and asked him best class time and days, I figured I owed him that much since he was the first to make it to a meeting and act like it was something else.

I visited my Baščaršija friends a bit, S. came in. He seemed less tense. Anyway, I am going to take the meeting and then go home.

Comments:
Still keeping fingers crossed!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter