Saturday, May 17, 2008

 

Another beautiful sunny day in Sarajevo!

So today I have to meet with another student. I thought I would leave fairly early to take advantage of the internet club, and drop in and see how mx friends were doing with the goods from Turkey, they brought in Mass Quantities and were pretty busy arranging them all, so I took a quick peek and said I'd be back when they are less busy. The S.O. called, he got in late yesterday but had some unexpected company and could not call me, so he called me at like7Č30 in the morning. That was fine, at least I know he's alive, but I told him 'I thought I was going to have to wear black! Please don't do that to me again!' I had SMSed his nephew and said I was worried and he didn't answer, but then he could have been out of town for the weekend. Even people who in the States probably would live in trailers have vikendnice. That is because at one time real-estate was pretty cheap here. Not any more! :)

The Gasto-Eko Fest continues on, I briefly said 'Hi' to the nice ladies from Prijedor, and then got some rose oil for 3KM and some lavender oil same price, half the price for in the States! And some sage, I use it in cooking, now I can put together my famous spaghetti spices! They aren't just for spaghetti!

It is unendurably hot in here! I am sweating buckets! It was hot on the bus down too! I am going to finish up here and go someplace they serve boza and have some! It's cheaper than getting a beer, and very refreshing on a hot day!

I have to meet with a potential student today, he wanted to meet last night. I had already gotten home, or might have gone with it, but I'd been home two hours, was watching a favorite show and had no desire to go back out again.

I should see the S.O. Monday with any luck, he is wiped out from the trip.

Comments:
Long time no read! Glad to see you still at it. Wish I were in Sarajevo....*Sighhhhhh* I really miss Bosnia and Serbia.

Have a good day!

John
 
Hej you haven't been online in like forever! you still blogging? Yeah some aspects of life here very much agree with me, some rather annoy me, but that is life right?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter