Monday, April 14, 2008

 

Some good news....

The S.O. really is going to be better. He has some follow up care that he had to see to. I still have flu like symptoms so I said not to come over. I want to be totally safe company! If I don't feel better in a day or so I am going to go to a private clinic and see what is going on.

At least we can call each other and he understands why I wasn't there. I told him I found some truely instant soup locally. I got lots of packets of it for him. You boil water and put the soup in a mug, and put the water in the soup. He has complained that he makes soup and he can only eat one bowl and then it spoils on him. So I have had my eye out for a solution to this problem. I live near to some of the dorms for the University of Sarajevo, and I bet those packets are popular with the students! I haven't seen them elsewhere. But now that I know they are available, I can ask if other flavors are available.

I also heard from the former Chair of Democrats Abroad in Sarajevo, and found out I was right, everyone had moved on. So maybe I will be organizing! That might be kind of fun!
Also got my first student. I am going to put another ad because I have not had other calls, and I want a class of at least six. The next ad will say bring a friend for one class at half price.
It is lovely out today I got two pairs of decent shoes while I was out.

Comments:
Glad your news is better.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter