Thursday, April 03, 2008

 

Malo više snijeg!

Well the weather girl was not lying! I went out today, waited at the bus stop and mixed in with the rain were tiny hard pellets of snow. I feel sorry for the quince tree which is in bloom under such conditions!

I have to meet someone in Baščaršija so I am out even though the weather sucks. It is too early for my meeting so I came here to Easynet, and they even had my favorite spot open! Wooohooo!

The S.O. is still in the hospital. He can't have visitors. The relative I talk with does keep me appraised of what is going on. So far not much progress either way and to be honest I am worried even though he says the S.O. will be fine.

Unfortunately I keep catching little colds so even if I could visit, I couldn't just now. It isn't like the little stuff I catch is BAD but it would be for him. So I can only call and see how he is doing.

Meanwhile I have decided to hang in there for at least the next three months and see what happens. I am annoyed that the ads for my English classes have not made their appearance yet. I suppose I need to make another one, and at least take that one in personally. I often am near the office for Oslobođenje so that is ok, Avaz is a little off my usual routine, and that means I need to mail it in again. These are free ads which can only have 10 words.

I woke up late today, at least once or twice with the change to spring time I do that. This despite weeks of getting myself up earlier on purpose. Good thing my meeting was for later anyway!

So off to find out if there are any other Obama supporters here in Sarajevo! So far no reply. What do I have to do to make contact? I went to the website! I joined some expat groups and so far no contact!



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter