Tuesday, March 11, 2008

 

Uppity Food

While I have been sick, one of the things I have been doing to try and recover is drinking lots of kefir and lots of tećni jogurt, because right now meat seems too heavy, I have been living on soup, pudding from mixes and tećni jogurt and kefir.

Kefir can get it's own back though, it is a force of nature, a living thing!
I forgot I had some kefir in the fridge, there wasn't much left, maybe a couple tablespoons wort, anyway I opened the bottle and there was this whoose and loud popping sound, louder even than uncorking champagne! Scared the Hell out of me, I decided that this kefir was armed and dangerous and not to drink it. It smelled ok but it was past the pull date.

I love it when food is uppity, those little surprises can be pretty funny!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter