Tuesday, March 25, 2008

 

Endorsement

Richardson has endorsed Obama. So I guess now I am on board. Richardson will be key to the sucess of whoever makes it. It is still close but I am increasingly impressed by Obama.
Ask anyone who knows me, I am not easy to impress or drag on board.
His speech on race was shown locally in bits and translated. He’s getting a local fan base..
There was an interview with Larry Pressler, other party I know, but he was a strong early supporter of Bosnia-Hercegovina which means he can’t possibly be all bad. He basically thinks Obama is going to be the next president and even said that Obama would be a far superior president to McCain.
Obama can get cross party votes too and that is key to a victory in November.
I still respect Hillary Clinton for coming here when it was not at all a safe trip. No one can take that away from her, but Obama's policy for the region is at least acceptable and having Richardson on board is a very helpful developement.

So I guess I have switched horses.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter