Thursday, March 20, 2008

 

Certain People

wish to build a large cross on a hill overlooking Sarajevo, I mean a HUGE HERKING BIG one, and their excuse is that there is a similar cross over Mostar. I think that kind of memorial has more in common territorial pissing or flipping the bird than it does with anything to do with religion.
Serbian people indeed died in Sarajevo during the war, and there are still missing from that side.
Here is how I think the money should be spent instead of building the cross, why don't these people help Serbian war survivors? Why don't they help the injured people from their side?
Most Muslim memorials to the war are of very modest dimensions, and even most Croat memorials are smaller. I find crosses of this type VERY un-Christian frankly.

Comments:
It is certainly interesting for me to read the article. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter