Tuesday, March 25, 2008

 

Belated Happy Easter!

Well my Easter basically wasn't awful, but Easter Monday majorly sucked. The S.O. was supposed to go to a medical appointment, and then he thought he'd come see me. So I did not call him in the morning at the usual time assuming he'd be going through the wait at the Dom Zdravalje and not be reachable anyway. Usually he calls right before he sets off for my place so I was waiting nicely. I stayed in the whole day and waited. Around 3:30 I got majorly anxious and began to call like every half hour. I had fallen asleep for like 20 minutes but I would have heard the doorbell. It was not a long hard sleep.
Anyway, I am between anger and anxiety, and I am going to call someone in his family if I don't hear from him by the end of the day. Probably he just came home, and turned the phone off so he could rest. The main thing is he won't learn to leave his mobile phone on. HTEronet has a wonderful feature, incoming calls are FREE! GRATIS! BEZPLATNO! SAOR! even if you have no remaining credit. So how many times have I told him this? LOTS of times!
Do I get listened to? NO!
Anyway, I decided for the sake of my sanity it was vital to get out of t he house, despite hard pellets of snow that are falling today.
We did not get a White Easter, but we had snow the two days before Easter. I actually considered going to the Katedrale, and decided against because I don't want to catch another flu or cold. I watched it on T.V. and watched other nice Easter shows.
I will have pictures up next time I am in here. My NaNo is in the pipeline.
My two Bascarsija friends wished me Happy Easter by SMS. Very sweet, they are Muslim folks.
But that is how it is here with people who are not doing politics and nationality like it was some kind of drug, the regular people here are very nice, and congradulate one another's holidays.

Comments:
That sort of ecumenical spirit is very much preferable to the giant memorial cross you wrote about in your last post.

I have to admit, my wife had to nag me for quite some time before I got into the habit of keeping a cell phone with me and turned on.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter