Saturday, January 12, 2008

 

Nice out this morning, who knows about now...

It has been cold and clear the last couple day.

Loose Ends Dept. Osmanagić says there is another pyramid in the Visoko area. This was in Oslobođenje, and on T.V. I think BHT 1 and FTV both had some stuff about it. gluposti! Probably a Celtic hill fort or yet another Ottoman era arms dump, or perhaps a spare little castle complete with Sulking Room for one of the Tvrković dynasty, not a pyramid, sorry NOT a pyramid!

The stray Avacados I took pity on in the Pijaca are still hard as rocks. I left one out to soften up so it can become guacamole later, the highest life form for an Avacado to achieve, especially when I make it! The other is in the fridge, detained for future reference.

I should really say that the initials S.O. can stand for 'significant other' or 'Scuttlebut Officer'

There was a big scary guy arrested a couple days ago, and a pretty impressive perp walk at one of the main Sarajevo places of confinement for Less Than Desireable People. The police all had heavy flakjackets, and helmets and they were numerous. They husstled a guy known as 'Gusar' My spelling may not be correct. Not actually being from here, I thought , 'Oh looks like they got a war criminal, a dangerous one for sure!' The Scuttle-butt Officer corrected this, instead, the man ran one of the biggest car-theft rings in the region. He did not live far from where I live. Hightly interesting to see the procedure anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter