Tuesday, January 08, 2008

 

In other news

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/170757.html

Also was on BHT 1 last night, went by very fast.

It is misty but not especially cold today hvala Bog! in fact here in Baščaršija it is again sunny. I am down at Club Easynet, where it is peaceful. I like the people here, because it is quiet. Sometimes I don't mind the more frantic atmosphere at B.I.T. Today though I need calm. Last night caught 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' a wonderful film, and really enjoyed it. I normally love the Star Wars series, but I decided to give 'Revenge of the Sith' a miss. Just tired of Darth Maul, and Jar-Jar Binks who is high on my list of F***ing Annoying SideKicks. Why do they put F***ing Annoying Sidekicks in ANY films ANYWAY? What is being accomplished? Someone more flicksavy please tell me? Wait I know, F****ing Annoying People have a union, and they have a deal that insures this......

Off to find a grater, yesterday I brought home two stray Avacados! Found them in the Pijaca! I have missed avacados.

Comments:
And in OTHER news... I have given you a Purple Lion Award on my blog!
 
Thanks for the honour, and any attending publicity :)!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter