Wednesday, December 12, 2007

 

Just a few words...

it is on the bleak side today, I have to meet up with an American friend who was kind enough to score me some toothbrushes that fit in my small mouth. She is a delight to visit with, and a lot of fun to hang with. I wish she were not so busy so we could hang out more, but that is fate I suppose.

I have not been out of the neighborhood in DAYS, nearly a week and a half, and it is always fun. A friend of mine in Baščaršija who has been ill is back, so I was happy to see her and her co-worker, We had some nameless Bosnian fruit tea together, very nice against the chill here. Then I went to get a taxi to where my friend works, and we will go either have a coffee or do lunch. Depends a bit on her schedule more than on mine. So long as I am in before dark I do not care.

My S.O. and I watched the game together, and that was fun, Marseilles vs Liverpool. Tonight I suppose he will watch the game at his place.

Not much doing on the whole Kosovo thing and that is a relief at least for people here.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter