Friday, December 21, 2007

 

Happy Id to all Muslim readers of this blog

And due to the snow and unpredicatibleness, Merry Christmas (Catholic and Orthodox !) to my Christian readers, please the roads get icy and I am not getting any younger! Sometimes various bones hurt me and pobjeda ću General Zima! General Winter always is victorious!

Not much to note except that Dodic told everyone in the legislative body of R.S. to all go to pička materina, right on T.V. right in front of everyone. My S.O. told me all about it, I was busy self indulgently watching Star Wars and stuffing my face with pop corn at the time. Sorry to have missed the show.

Anyway his legislators had questioned him about expenditures, he has no reciepts, even someene selling you slipper socks is going to give you a reciept, taxi drivers give them on request here. So they wanted none of his buck buck about it!

It is still ugly because of that.

The quest for yeast was not a sucess. Eventually it will be, for now, I made some home made Drambuie, and it is not at all bad.

Goes down a treat with cheese and onions, takes away the onion breath, and generally is good.

I have been watching more films and documentaries, Azra, which I liked, especially the Great Unveiling bit, and I liked Smrt i Derviš a lot. the artist formerly known as Cat Stevens will be on later. If I am back home in time I may tune in. Lots of good music due to Id Kurban. I love Bosnian music, so that has been a treat, and helped me bear up with the snow. The Mevlevi Dervishes were on last night. Really amazing, a lot of discipline in what they do.

My sister marked a birthday last week. I could not get out, I did send her an SMS, I hope she got it. SMS is cheaper here than a call. I am setting up the Skype stuff, I need help from a person I know here to finish the job.

It has been good to get out for once! All the best to everyone!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter