Wednesday, November 28, 2007

 

Yes! I DID IT! Finished off my NaNo!


Official NaNoWriMo 2007 Winner


So life can begin to return to normal as of TODAY, I finished my third Novel, and feel very good about it. The deed was accomplished today around 11:30 AM Bosnian time. I am sitting in Club BIT which is the neighborhood Internet club. I think since this is a school area, I will have a cup of coffee when I am done. B.T.W. the Club BIT staff helped me a lot today, one computer was acting up and they saw that it was and moved me before I either asked or truly lost my temper. They are nice folks like Nerdy Folk the world over. :) Needless to say, I am glad to be all done writing this thing, and glad to go back to some semblance of normal life.

Probably my poor little lap top shares the sentiment. Of course it needs editing, but I think I wrote a good story and that is what counts.

Comments:
Congratulations!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter