Friday, November 02, 2007

 

Well some days are like that...

I hurt my ankle, missed a step, not at my place, but going past a čevapi place near me, in search of a closer internet cafe. I am getting a little fed up with this search, it has been easier to just come down all the way to Easynet.

I think the person that told me the street remembered it wrongly. Anyway I went home, tied up my foot, rested, and took a bus into town,

Heard on the news that they found another mass grave. As well Oslobodenje had a man on the street, asking people in Sarajevo, Mostar, and Banja Luka if they were worried there would be another war.

For the record I am not. It rained so much that on yesterday s news they reported flooding.

As soon as I feel up to dealing with the Kafka-esque scene down at the Glavni Pošt, I plan to get internet service at home, my fingers do not like the Eastern European keyboard. Even if it does let me do stuff like this ščćžđ to my heart s content. There is other stuff I can t find.

Let me get all Flan OćBrien for a minute on zou to show zou just what it leads to! There, Thatćs what happens if Ićm not careful! Č)
Ćio Đžentlj ridrs!

Comments:
It's bad enough switching between a full keyboard and a laptop.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter