Wednesday, November 07, 2007

 

Feeling way better.

Alright, have not had time to go to my usual internet sources, but on BHT this morning they reported that some dumb šupak made a car bomb in Banja Luka that killed one person. I hate that sort of thing. (note to relatives, Banja Luka is a LONG way off not to worry!)

There was light snow fall, and in a short time I am due to meet with a fellow NaNo person, we are going to hang out, do some writing, and go do lunch, in what ever order feels good. I walked a bit to get to a taxi stand,I have found one route that has fewer tricks and trap-doors about it, and actually I went shopping, topped off my phone card minutes, and got home in one piece yesterday and I went out and walked until I was tired and found a taxi the rest of the way here. There is a good internet club nearby. So that s all good.
My freezer is not working right, I had to throw away some meat that spoiled. Already called the landlord about it. They are good people, I am sure they will fix things. I am timewise almost cheaper off going to the čevapi place sometimes. Sometimes, for things like chicken, it works out to cheaper off price-wise.

There was light snow this morning, looked very pretty on the neighboring roofs.

Comments:
Not the first car bomb in Banja Luka - http://www.cpj.org/Briefings/1999/Bosnia/main.html
 
I came upon you blog and said to myself:"...leave a comment...say hello..."
Hm...dumb supak, an interesting combination of words...an english with bosnian...it works well. The message is clear.
Take care.
 
Hi
Is your ankle better?

finger crossed for your NaNo competition. what will your novel be about? if you can reveal it before the deadline...
is it possible to find your last NaNo editions novel on the www?

very bad the fact of the bomb...
I'll go and visit owen's link to learn something more.

cheers
lesha

(hi sd!)
 
Hvala Bog Da!
 
Any more news about the car bomb?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter