Monday, November 05, 2007

 

Feeling slightly better

I took one of the poor abused little mini-busses into town, it was so crowded, and I had to shift constantly to keep from hurting my ankle again, some people left and a very kind young lady offered me a seat, I thanked her profusely. I really needed to sit.

So far things are not too bad. I have been busy with NaNo, got three chapters down, and am in the slightly over 6,000 word range. I am ahead of the other Sarajevo participants, but most of them are either students or have full time work so KUDOS to all of them¨! Trzing to arrange a meet up with everyone too.

The weather has been a bit cold, but it is not bad.

One thing, this East Block key board is GREAT for, I will not have as many contractions, it will pad my word count! :)

Comments:
NaNo?
 
National Write a Novel in a Month. I have participated in this noble self abuse for 3 years.
 
Very brave!
 
Very brave!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter