Wednesday, October 31, 2007

 

Wet around the edges...Happy Independance Day BiH!

To live in Sarajevo, you must be strong, you must be able to walk on water. I walked on a lot of water today to get into town, since I got lost searching for Bit Internet Club, which is supposed to be closer to my new digs. Finally I got annoyed, and just went downtown and then to Club Easynet in Baščaršija. Where I am both having fun with and being annoyed by the Eastern European keyboard.

Tomorrow is Bosnian Independance Day I will not be posting tomorrow therefore as most places will be closed and it may take me until MONDAY to dry off. All of BiH is being rained on, or blown away and rained on.

I finally got a Bosnian coffee service, made by an Iranian citizen of BiH, it is a two person set and is GORGEOUS!

More later....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter