Sunday, October 14, 2007

 

The stupid phone problem... goes on and on and on and on.

This is really pissing me off, I FINALLY get this stupid thing to charge, it took a LONG time, a WAY too long time, but this baby is charged, So I turn it on, it's different from both my U.S. mobile phone, the track phone, there's a special power button. O.K. that's good, I turn the thing on, it in nice friendly Bosnian words says to put in my PIN, so I get the little book with the PIN number. To Owen who said that mobile phones are the work of the Devil, this PIN number would simply NOT be on in the States! I may never change it for that VERY reason, or may slightly re arrange it for that very reason, then again I may put in some obscure historical date that only I would know, that's my usual practice.
I'm still getting ONLY EMERGENCY calls, with a tiny little stop sign, the Only Emergency calls is of course in Bosnian. This is www.hej.ba after all! That part is alright,I can read that stuff nema problema the velika problema je, that I can't make calls and I have to go downtown, after thinking OH GOOD THE DAMN THING WORKS!
I only tried twice because the instruction manual also says if for some stupid reason you enter the PIN code wrong 3 times you are in deep doodoo, your SIM card will be blocked.

Then there is some OTHER BOOGETY BOOGETY YOU HAVE TO DO! All of that BOOGETY BOOGETY I can believe me, well live with out! Things really and truly ought to work according to the instructions, NO FAIR THROWING MONKEY WRENCHES INTO THE EQUATION!

Just a friendly note to all the nice people who design things, go watch 'AK-47' next time they show it on Al Jazeera, the stupid demented designers of mobile phones need to learn that to do the Devil's work you need not have ridiculously complex designs or instructions. A good design is TIMELESS!






Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter